Friday, February 15, 2008

Line Combination Jumble

Today's practice lines:

Axelsson-Savard-Murray
Sturm-Krejci-Kessel
Lucic-Metropolit-Kobasew
Reich-Sobotka-Nokelainen-Thornton
Schaefer (non-contact)

Allen-Wideman
Stuart-Ward
Ference-Hnidy

Thomas
Auld

*Zdeno Chara is the only player missing this morning. More on the injuries below.

**Murray is back playing on the top line. I'm not sure I feel about this line-up but, this team needs more offense. Maybe this will help Savard become less frustrated. I love the Lucic-Metro-Kobes combination.

***I apologize for the lack of posts to help you get through the work day on a Friday. The High School team I coach had a big game today and the Bruins were the last thing on my mind. Unfortunately, we tied and now need 3 points in the last 2 games to make the playoffs. Hopefully the Bergy video was enough of a pick-me-up to get you into the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no worries your posts are still coming fast and furious. keep it up.