Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bruins 5 - Lightning 3

I don't have much to say about the game as I was watching the game on my buddy's computer during a party.  It's nice to see the Bruins pick up a pair of huge points tonight.  This was a five game road trip that left 10 points available at the beginning.  The B's took 9 points.  I love it.  The Bruins really need to continue their winning ways at home if they want to get into the playoffs comfortably.  Maybe a successful road trip will entice Hossa to request a trade to Boston and sign an extension.  Again, wishful thinking from me.  Leave your comments about the game...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overall, a well played game for the B's to wrap up the trip. 9 of 10 points is awesome at this point !! I have to give credit to Auld, he made some huge stops at crucial times tonight. Lucic....again hard to believe he is 19 !! Can't wait for Tuesday and the next 20 games....

Anonymous said...

I missed the game but what a great road trip. I am hoping we dont sell the farm over the next couple of days for a rental player. This club looks so good for the future, lets not blow it now on a temp fix.