Monday, July 28, 2008

Thompson & St. Pierre Resign

The Boston Bruins announced earlier today that they have resigned RFAs Nate Thompson and Martin St. Pierre. Nate Thompson served as the Providence Bruins captain last season and St. Pierre is expected to be a top-2 center with very favorable wings in Wheeler, Marchand, Marquardt, Soderberg, and Lehtonen among other possibilities. So, look for St. Pierre to have top end numbers in the "A" column. For more, check out Boston.com and/or the Bruins official website.

I need to forewarn my readers that this week will be a very slow week on here as I am preparing to move to Manchester on Friday August 1st so, the computer will not be high on my list of priorities. However, if I see something that needs to be on here, I'll do a quick post. I won't be going out of my way to get new material on here though. Thanks so much for your understanding and thanks to all the guys (and ladies too) who have wished me well on my trek to New Hampshire. Your wishes do not go unnoticed so, thank you.

Go B's!

-McKeon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move man, no worries about not posting.

Anonymous said...

Good luck McKeon. Moving sucks!!!

Anonymous said...

Good move for you getting into the hockey business, even though its not with the B's, but a foot in the door could lead to a Bruins job down the road.
I am very envious of your situation!

Anonymous said...

ESPN's rumor central had a thing on Bergeron. He's scrimmaging with other NHLer's in Quebec, working out twice a day sympton free, and says he can "taste" the season approaching...

Anyone else excited to to hear how hungry he is? I'm pretty sure he's getting ready for that breakout year we thought he was going to have last year.

BruinsFan35 said...

agreed!