Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Is Hossa Really Coming To Boston?


For the third time this morning I have heard on the WEEI sports flash that the Bruins are "set to offer Marian Hossa a contract worth $100 Million over 12 years."

12 years? 12? A bakers dozen minus one because you work with a fat kid? You mean like the biggest number on the clock? You mean, like the size of my...foot? Sorry. Does twelve years seem a bit excessive for a 29 year old here? I could understand this for Crosby or Ovechkin at that age because you know they are special players. Is someone going to offer Mats Sundin a lifetime contract?

If Hossa comes here at that price Murray and Manny will be as good as gone. Just over an hour to go...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope not! Terrible! 8 is too much.

Anonymous said...

That is a bit too much, but what if it brings a cup to Boston in the next coming years? ...I'll take it.

Anonymous said...

smokin crack.