Thursday, July 10, 2008

3rd Jersey?

From boston.com (Fluto Shinzawa)
The Bruins have confirmed that they will wear a third jersey for the 2008-2009 campaign. The final design has not been released yet but, it is highly possible that it will feature the retro bear that is on the shoulders of the current uniform.

It may, or may not, look like this...


McKeon's Take: Eh, I'm torn. To be honest, I think they should go with a gold uniform because they already have a black uniform...as long as it's not mustard yellow like the last mistake. Either way, this seems to be the prototype. Your thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the jerseys are sexy, but would probably look better in the yellow color from the 60s-70s

Anonymous said...

I like it! It seems a bit "old school". Would also like to see a version in gold.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys thanks for the pictures from the camp. I'd love to go to anything Bruins, but it's a little tough in Alberta...