Friday, April 4, 2008

Cross Your Fingers


Ok folks, like I stated in the previous post, it would not hurt to get a little help from other teams around the league. Visions of Kevin Arnold, Paul Pfeiffer, and Winnie Cooper bring the sweet melody of a theme song I grew up with.
Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends
By with a little help from my friends.
Anyhow, these are the following scenarios that we need to root for along with a Boston victory.

1. Philadelphia loses in regulation or in an overtime session to New Jersey.

2. Carolina loses in regulation or in an overtime session to Florida

If the Bruins can pick up a point in an overtime loss or a shootout loss against Ottawa then they can get in if Carolina loses in regulation to Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take that ESPN, HOCKEY NEWS, HOCKEYBUZZ worst to playoffs baby