Monday, April 21, 2008

Big Gulps Huh?

Welp, cya later...It's been an excellent season boys, one that surpassed all expectations. Stay tuned here for the entire summer. I won't be writing every day but, if something does happen you can check out my take here. Also, if something unrelated to hockey comes up that is worth reading, I may write about it for your summer pleasure. Be sure to tell all of your Bruin friends about this blog so it can get more exposure and more opinions. I'd love to see more good-natured controversy in the comment box so, the more the merrier.

Be good everyone!

-McKeon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprisingly not as upset as I thought I would be. This was a very entertaining season and I am very excited for the future of the Bruins. McKeon, great job on the blog, hopefully you keep it going and I can't wait for next season already. Let's just hope the front office makes the appropriate moves.

Mat A. said...

I'm very pleased by the play of the B's this year. They gave us a great season and a very entertaining playoff series. When you get a chance to watch a competitive series like that one, in the end it doesn't matter that they lost, because you know they went down fighting for their lives.