Saturday, June 28, 2008

Development Camp Roster


I know this is a bit tardy but, I wanted to get a post up to get you through this rough Saturday before what will hopefully be a thrilling July 1st free agent signing day. This is the group of guys that will be at the Bruins practice facility in Wilmington, MA for the second annual Developmental Camp July 8-12.

Zach Hamill------------Joe Colborne
Maxime Sauve --------Michael Hutchinson
Jamie Arniel-----------Nick Tremblay
Mark Goggin-----------Jeff LoVecchio
Jeff Penner------------Matt Marquardt
Andrew Bodnarchuk----Adam Courchaine
Tommy Cross-----------Alain Goulet
Jordan Knackstedt------Brad Marchand
Mikko Lehtonen--------Adam McQuaid
Levi Nelson-------------Kevin Regan
Dennis Reul

To make this slightly interactive, who are the three guys that you are most excited about on this list? You can put your answers in the comment box.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hamill, Colborne, Reul. I have a good feeling about this Reul kid.

Anonymous said...

Marquardt, Marchand and Wheeler. I know Wheeller is not on the list but that is only because he "officially" is not a player until July 1 when he can sign.

Anonymous said...

Marchand, Hamill, & Colborne.
I've seen the first two play and they have skills that will be great additions to the lineup probably not this year but definitely next year.
Colborne because he is the newest addition in the draft.

Anonymous said...

For me: Reul, Hamill, and Sauve.

Seeing pictures of Reul at last years draft I was psyched that I could maybe someday see this huge kid in a B's jersey, roughing up the opposition.

Hamill, I wanna see what he brings in comparison to Wheeler and Colborne. He should be a stud in Providence next season.

And Sauve because I haven't heard much of him, but apparently he's on Canada's U-20 camp roster, which Colborne isn't.