Thursday, May 29, 2008

Off Topic


Alright, here's the deal. Since it is at the end of the hockey season and summer is just around the corner, we all need something to keep ourselves going through the heat and humidity. Well, here it is...Off Topic. Something completely off topic and something that may not necessarily contain anything pertaining to an ice rink of any kind. So, without further adieu, I give you the first Off Topic...topic.

Ok, I may gauge my eyes and make rice pudding with them (I'll memorize the directions before I take away my vision, don't worry I've thought this through) if I see one more commercial for the Sex and the City movie. Wait, is it Sex in the City? Or Sex AND the city? Oh, who the hell cares? The show sucks, the movie will suck more, and know one cares about 4 old chicks who want dudes my age, fresh out of college. It's unrealistic and no self-respecting male my age would sleep with any of those AARP card holders ever....except maybe the brunette chick but, that is neither here nor there. This is not a MILF situation, at least I don't think it is, because I don't think any of them have kids. Besides, most MILFs are chicks who had babies around 18 years old. This is like Desperate Housewives, and that show sucks too.

By the way, Family Guy got it right when they said Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot. I mean, look at that picture. This movie is going to suck harder than the show sucked. Don't waste your money, don't let your girlfriend drag you there, and DO NOT try to impress any girl on a first date by taking her to this slop.

You've been warned. 10 on the Suck-O-Meter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that picture is scary.

Unknown said...

when i was in NYC in october they were filming a scene at the NY library across from my hotel. i never watched the show but it was still cool to see how filming is done in a busy section of a huge city.

Anonymous said...

Patrick, you were lucky to get out without a crane falling on your head.